Wednesday 9 March 2016

Five Guys | Cambridge

The last 2 weeks my sister came to the UK for holiday, just for 2 weeks. So she had a few friends that lived in the UK too. That she met in Australia, Sydney.

So her friend who lives in London took a train trip to Cambridge to meet us at my local city. So we were all deciding where we should eat first. So we saw nandos I was totally up for anything really I was hungry. Like really really hungry lol so I told them about FIVE GUYS -BURGERS AND FRIES RESTAURANT  I heard it was really popular all over US and The UK.

Seen so many photos of their places and food on social media so I had to do a little research if they had this in my local city. And they did yay!!! I was so happy I've been dying to go there so I did.

I can say the restaurant is like an American 1950s sort of theme style.
Which I really love. They had a soda machine that you could refill as much as you can. I had 4 refills I can say I love it
The staff that served me was bubbly and had really great customer services. If that made sense??

Omg!!! So when my food arrived I was gobsmacked my food came in with some sort of lunch paper bag which was sort of like going to school in America or something. Yeah I haven't actually been in the US, But would love to go there for holiday someday when I can afford it lol.

I was really happy with my meal it was fantastic the patties was succulent and a bit feeling too I didn't finish my whole burger to be honest I had half of my burger. It was really feeling and I love how they do their fries even though it's a regular fries. There were loads of fries in my paper bag there were fries in a cup and some more fries just thrown into the bottom of the bag which was amazing loved it!!! Thumbs up to FIVE GUYS IN CAMBRIDGE. Definitely going there again.

The food is a bit pricey but yes it's totally worth it.  :)

Thank you for reading my post for today.
Xx

No comments: