Friday 20 February 2015

Vita Coco review! Vita Valentine

 
#VitaValentine  As valentine was last week Saturday, this arrived the day before valentines day. 
It arrived beautifully from a pink and blue chest box look alike but its made with cardboard im assuming. I was really surprised because the box was so pretty, love the valentine theme to it.
I loved the card ' We're coconuts for you, This valentines day! ' I love it. I thinks its really cute.
 
In the box includes :
1x Coconut water with - Peach & Mango.
1x Coconut water natural.
1x Extra virgin 100 % Raw cold pressed Coconut oil - 100 % Organic.
 
('Never from concentrate')
 
coconut water can work wonders for your skin and hair.
Good news! vita coco can be found in both the US and canada.
visit the site to find a retailer near you and learn more about the brand!
Vitacoco.UK
 

Story

Ten years ago, during a casual outing to a New York City bar, childhood friends Ira Liran and Mike Kirban met two young women from Brazil. When asked what they missed most about their country, the ladies said "agua de coco," which they called the most nutritious and delicious drink in the world.

BRAND
Vita CocoVita Coco KidsCoco CafeCoconut Oil
 
  .                
 
 
I love the seal sticker on the top that is attached to the lid and to the bottom jar.
It says EAT IT. WEAR IT. SWEAR BY IT. and a coconut tree image. I adore the coco vita packaging's. The coconut smells so good. The product can be used as a moisturiser for skin and hair conditioner which sounds really exciting to me. and it also could be used for baking and frying and another surprising thing you cold also spread this on to your toast for breakfast.
 
I tried it on my skin, Which feels so moisturing, The smells just makes me want to eat it.
The product can come in a 700ml jar , 500ml jar and 250ml.
 
This can be purchased at Tesco - Coconut oil
 
 
Vita coco natural coconut water-
To be honest I really love coconuts as a child as I was born in the pacific in Fiji that's my background. I had a coconut tree at my backyard. but I couldn't really climb because it was such a tall tree and I was a tiny pickle compared to the tree. and most of them would fall at random. my family use to collect them and make stuff out of it like coconut bread/Bun as we call it Lolo bun. or sometimes we would just cut them up with a machete and scrape them on to this sharp equipment not sure what's it called. oh sometime we just cut the top off and drink out of it.
 
The vita coco natural drink is absolutely tasty, but not sure of drinking it alone for some reason it would make me throw up but even better I had mixed it up with some fruits like bananas or any other fruity items. blend it and drink and that was a perfect tasty mix, it went really well with the other fruits. And would definitely purchase more of the natural coconut drink, very hydrating.
 
Ingredients :
Natural Coconut water, Less than 1% fruit sugar, Vitamin C.
The Product comes in
 
 (  Bottles )
 
Coconut water with - Peach & Mango -
 
Om my coconuts! I adore the Peach & Mango flavour, Its absolutely tasty, so yummy.
The drink is all natural, bust with naturally occurring electrolytes. more potassium than a banana.
Potassium helps keep your body properly hydrated, No fat and no Cholesterol.
 
I would definitely going to purchase more of this peach mango flavour. I think this is my favourite one. because I love mango and It goes on really well with the coconut water.
 
Comes In :
 
 
 
I really adore the packaging of the bottles, the word stands out love the images on the front bottle.
very creative and I love the banner where it says hydrate naturally. and the top lid has a really cute sticker saying ' Chill me Before you Drink ' I absolutely  adore the bottles I would keep them as collections ha-ha Jokes that would be pretty weird. But seriously I would.
 
 
 
 
 
Purchased at Tesco's or some supermarket's. ...
 
Thank you for reading my review on the Vita coco.
 
xxxx
 
 
(*Sent kindly to review)

No comments: